- Avoid water contact where possible and store your jewelry away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Do not wear (plated) jewelry when in the swimming pool or while bathing or showering.
- Take care when dressing and undressing, put jewelry on last, or take it off first to avoid unnecessary pulling of your jewelry.
- Avoid contact with creams, lotions or perfumes as these substances can cause tarnishing and can stiffen or jam any links or settings in your jewelry.
- How long the plating will last differs per person; usage and treatment, therefore we cannot give any guarantee on plated jewelry.